To view and modify the assigned user services in bulk, follow these steps:
- From the group dashboard screen, select Users in the left-hand menu.
- On the User tab, is a list of all of the users assigned to this group.
- Select the User Bulk Features in the left-hand menu.
- Select the service you would like to view or modify. On this screen, you can see which users have this feature enabled/disabled.
- You can modify a single user by selecting the user.
- To modify multiple users, in bulk, select the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Then place a checkmark next to the users you would like to modify.
- Select the Checkmark at the top of the list.
- The Edit User window appears. Make your changes and then select Save to apply to all of the users that were selected.