Call Forward Not Reachable
Call Forwarding Not Reachable allows you to forward all of your incoming calls to a different phone number when your device is not accessible. Your calls will be automated forwarded to the number provided until the device becomes available again.
- From the user dashboard, locate and click on User Service Settings.
- The Services page will appear.
- Proceed to locate and click on Call Forward Not Reachable. This will give you access to the Call Forwarding Not Reachable configuration page.
- Click on the Settings icon within the setting table.
- Proceed to check the checkbox next to Is Active to enable this feature.
- Enter a valid 10-digit forward to number.
- Click Save when finished.